Monday, February 20, 2012

Las Vegas Baby

Freshly shaved (from the ears up), packed (other than my computer) and ready to fly, quite literally.
On Wednesday 22, I'm on the road to Vernon, then from there, I'm taking flight to Las Vegas.  This trip is more of a personal vacation, but, naturally, my camera will be going on the trip.

This will be my first time in Vegas, so, honestly, I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm looking forward to finding out.  I'll be staying at Circus Circus, with my mom and my daughter.

I'll be trying to keep up on uploading photos while I'm in Vegas, and I will also be uploading the photos from the show at the Arts Centre in Prince George from earlier this month, featuring Cast from the Stars and We the Martyr.

For those who've been looking forward to the photos from the show, I do have to apologize for not getting them up sooner, but, with my limited access to high speed, I haven't been able to get the photos up yet.  But, don't worry, they'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment